Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
EHS Manager (Manufacturing)
EHS Manager (Manufacturing)
- Lead, Manage and/or coordinate all Environmental permitting and compliance activities for the company
- Develop and implement Environmental standards, guidelines, process and best practices
- Lead, Manage and/or coordinate all Health compliance activities for the company
- Develop and implement Health standards, guidelines, process and best practices
- Lead, Manage and/or coordinate all Safety compliance activities for the company
- Develop and implement Safety standards, guidelines, process and best practices
- Performs and/or coordinates the safety and health monitoring, data collection, analyzing and reporting for the operations department.
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant EHS regulations and laws applicable to the company
- Represent the company as appropriate with government agencies, professional bodies, trade organizations, and the community
- Serve as liaison with corporate operations team to ensure standardization of EHS compliance initiatives. Participate in EHS goal setting, applying a continuous improvement philosophy to all EHS programs and metrics across the appropriate cross-functional teams.
- Directly support environmental, health & safety improvement efforts. Lead on-site auditing of all facilities to ensure all EHS programs have the proper training, procedure writing, air/waste/water permitting, and regulatory compliance.
- Provide support and guidance for action items noted. Support new product requests to ensure compliance with all applicable EHS regulations and company standards; conduct research, engage the appropriate consultants, write policies & procedures, etc.
- Serve as the contact for environmental, health and safety issues for the company.
- Lead, coach and/or participate in RCI’s (Root Cause Investigation) for EHS events and missed compliance tasks. Then lead the implementation of timely correction plans.
- Identify conduct, lead, coordinate and or monitor the training of the appropriate personnel to ensure sustainable EHS compliance.
- Ensures EHS compliance tasks are completed.
- Support business needs and influence business strategies by providing up-to-date information on legislation and technology developments which may impact the company
- Champion and participate in the evaluation of engineering projects proposal, growth opportunities, continuous improvement, production, changes and process changes for EHS
- Identify and manage vendors who can provide EHS services in an efficient manner that is compliant with regulations and limits corporate liability
- Provide EHS direction, facilitation, and support to ensure locations are developing, implementing and sustaining EHS plans, processes, training, programs and standards
- Identify EHS gaps and drive solution implementation
- Monitor and maintain compliance to all EHS regulatory and internal company standards
- Provide active leadership and support to implement EHS initiatives and projects
- Promote an EHS Culture of compliance and commitment through leadership and teamwork
- Participate in developing and implementing sustainable EHS Strategy
- Complete projects as assigned
- Other related duties as instructed by the supervisor
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years applicable experience in EHS Management in a manufacturing industry
- Minimum 2 -3 years of experience with Title V permit
- Demonstrable experience in all three areas of EHS Ability to interact well with upper management and influence decisions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot problems and identify and implement solutions
- Very organized in scheduling and executing responsibilities and prioritizing in a multitask environment
- Effective team leadership and team building skills with experience in leading cross functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Computer skills : Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) Team cooperation - maintain positive, cooperative attitude with all employees of the company and all customers, vendors and regulatory agencies
- Detailed knowledge of training programs, EHS compliance agencies on the US federal and state level.
- Have the understanding and ability to train plant personnel and other cross-functional teams as appropriate.
- Ability to present data in an effective, concise and actionable manner.
- A self-starter able to work alone with limited supervision.
- Physical ability to lift and/or carry minimum of 25 pounds
- 50% in the office, 50% in plant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Safety Sciences, Environmental, EHS or equivalent degree in other related fields
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred.nt, size, line height, color and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
- Title V permit: 2 years
- EHS Management: 5 years
- manufacturing industry: 5 years