Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Tank Truck Driver
Tank Truck Driver
- Responsible for making sure truck is loaded properly
- Responsible for weight of shipment
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance, security and keeping vehicle clean
- Ensure that truck has proper and current inspections.
- Compliance with all D.O.T. requirements.
- Maintain driver qualification records and driving records.
- Keep all paperwork in correct order and ensure that all transactions are documented.
- Drive courteously when in company truck
- Make all deliveries on time maintaining safe driving
- Work with Procurement in all deliveries and pick-ups
- Represent the company in a respectable manner whenever delivering or picking up orders
- Load and unload truck as required
- Work in yard as needed by supervisor
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- Competent with rig and all equipment
- Ensure work being carried out is performed in a manner that is compliant with company safety standards
- Perform assignments in an effective and efficient manner to ensure deliveries are accurate and secure
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 1 year of experience as CDL A driver
- CDL A license
- Tanker and HazMat endorsement preferred
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier D.O.T. requirements and safety qualifications
- Current D.O.T. medical card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to read and interpret information such driving routes, safety rules, sales tickets, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to pass D.O.T. and Worksteps pre-employment physical
- Ability to work night or weekend shifts as necessary
- Must be detail oriented due to the necessity of safety
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- CDL certification from accredited driving school and one year of similar driving experience; experience may be substituted
- Experience in energy industry